.Jummah Mubarak.

This is my collection of the Friday sermons (khutbahs). (DISCLAIMER: I don't take notes during the actual lecture, so this is just a summary of what I remember, plus a mix of my personal sentiment, and probably a dash of other lectures I've heard in the past.) If I err (misquote,misunderstand, etc.) it's all from me and anything good is from God. So with anything, take the good, leave the bad, and enjoy!

Friday, February 24, 2006

Channeling Anger, Mercy

What I took home from Shaykh H @ Masjid a-I.

Channeling Anger
For all of ya'll who have gotten angry about the cartoons--
Where are you now when the old homes and burial sites of the Companions of the Rasul (saws) are being destroyed?
Where you at?
Sectarian violence is not okay.


Mercy
God is AlRahman. God is AlRaheem.
Quit causing fitnah. Forgive your brother.

1 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Jaas said...

sectarian violence kills God's religionin people.
sectarian violence ruins souls and sends Muslims to fire.
hate is the screwdriver of satan's toolbox

 

Post a Comment

<< Home